Monday, April 19, 2010

Dogfest!






On Saturday, the weather was beautiful, the first real pretty weekend day since I've been here, so Paul and I took advantage of it my going to the Duboce Park DogFest, a fundraiser for a local elementary school, and a friend's BBQ in the Mission District. I've posted a few pics: 1) Paul and I with Biker Babe (name was on her shirt), who was worn out after a long day at the park, 2) a self portrait where Paul was too busy looking at a passing bus (transit geek), 3) a dog up for adoption who could perform the best tricks, 4) and all of the bikes lined up at the BBQ house, such a different lifestyle here (picking up my bike from the store on May 8th!), and 5) me walking up one of the many hills here :)

Two quick things- I have not worn heels in 4 weeks, nor have I carried a regular purse. Flats and over-the-shoulder satchels are the way to go here, so when we get back from our honeymoon (yay!!), I plan to do a bit of shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment