Thursday, April 1, 2010

Presidio and Nicest Starbucks Ever!



I went to the Presidio today for a job interview and wow, what a piece of Paradise here in the city!! A brief bit of history from the Presidio website: "The Presidio of San Francisco is a 1,491-acre national park site and is part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. The Presidio was in continuous use as a military post from 1776 to 1994, spanning the Spanish, Mexican, and United States periods."

So, I had a bit of time to kill before my interview, and lucky for me, I saw a sign that said a Starbucks was close by, so of course I had to check it out (love coffee). Well, it wasn't just any Starbucks, it was the nicest one I had ever been in!! It has superior furniture, including a chaise lounge chair, and floor to ceiling windows with an incredible view of part of the Presidio leading down to the water. I was in heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment